Carolina Hemp Company is a hemp store and wholesale distributor of Quality CBD E Liquid, Oils & Hemp products.
What is Hemp
The Hemp plant is many things to many people. Most importantly it's a plant. There is a fear factor with certain people when it comes to this plant and its leaves but the truth is hemp has been a part of our lives for thousands of years.
- Hemp has been grown for at least the last 12,000 years for fiber (textiles and paper) and food. It has been effectively prohibited in the United States since the 1950s
- Industrial Hemp is NOT Marijuana. They are cousins and although they are similar they have one distinct difference
- The THC content of hemp is less than 1% and in some states hemp must be less than 0.3% THC, the psychoactive chemical in Marijuana that gets you "high"
- A 1938 Popular Mechanics described hemp as a "New Billion Dollar Crop." That's back when a billion was real money
From seed to stem the Hemp plant is a valuable resource.
- Highly nutritious protein source
- Contains 3:1 ration of essential omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes
- At a volume level of 81%, hemp oil is the richest known source of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (the "good" fats). It's quite high in some essential amino acids, including gamma linoleic acid (GLA), a very rare nutrient also found in mother's milk
- Refined hemp oil is clear with little flavor or nutrients and has been widely used in body care products, lubricants, paints and industrial uses. Antimicrobial properties make it an ideal base for soaps, shampoos and detergents.
- Strong, durable and superior to cotton
- Natural anti-mildew and anti-microbial properties
- Biodegradable and an environmentally responsible.
- Core fiber is derived from the sturdy, wood-like hollow stalk of the hemp plant. Sometimes referred to as "hurds", it is up to twice as absorbent as wood shavings, making it an excellent animal bedding and garden mulch. It can be easily blended with lime to create a strong yet lightweight concrete or plaster. It's high cellulose content means it can be applied to the manufacturing of plastics. Like primary fiber, it is biodegradable and possesses anti-mildew and antimicrobial properties.
What is CBD? (Cannabidiol)
Cannabidiol or "CBD" is a compound found in hemp and cannabis. Over the past few years researchers have come to find that CBD is of great medical significance and interest. Consumers are now choosing to implement Cannabidiol into their diets and daily routines via edibles, capsules, CBD oil and CBD e liquid.
Facts about CBD
- CBD affects the Endocannabinoid system found in mammals
- CBD is Non Psychoactive and does not act on the same neural pathways as THC (CB1). Cannabidiol will not get you "high"
- Recent studies show the many medical benefits of Cannababidiol
Medical benefits of CBD
- CBD is a Neuroprotectant and may aid in the prevention of Neurodegeneration
- Cannabidiol is an anti-inflammatory and may help with pain and arthritis
- Studies have shown the potential for Cannabinoids as a treatment for anxiety and depression
- A recent clinical study showed that CBD is "safe" and "well tolerated" in high doses
- Studies have been limited on Cannabidiol but are growing every year. While the Carolina Hemp Company can make no claims about the medical benefits of Cannabidiol we present to you the information so that you may make your own conclusion.
Proud member of the North Carolina Industrial Hemp Association
Read about the effects of CBD oil.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. CBD products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.